There are many papers giving advice on how to work at home. From our experience what you probably need is a few guidelines to get you started and then you will work it out from there.
Here are the guidleines which we found to be most important as you get started. Enjoy!!
- Make a daily time slot for your work and try to keep to it.
- If you have a partner or family tell them what you are trying to do and that you will need this time slot most days.
- Schedule your time slot to the quietest time in the home.
- Make plans with small tasks as these are easier to achieve than very large tasks.
- Set goals each month.
- Monitor yourself against these goals .
- Decide the reasons why any goals were not achieved.
- Set an action plan to catch up and not to allow goals to not be achieved.
- Only file the material you really need.
10. Review the way you work and decide if you need to do everything you are doing.
11. Make a note when you achieve a goal and give yourself a pat on the back. Tell the family or your partner.
12. Celebrate when your goal achievement rate is going up.
13. Network with others though forums like Wealthy Affiliate University and realise we are all in the same boat you are in and we are all trying our best to make progress.
Would you like to learn more about Wealthy Affiliate?
Click here to see our honest review.